#10 Contract performance conditions & rituals for productivity
In episode #10, we discuss article 70 Directive 2014/24/EU. Particularly we focus our discussions on the relationship between contract performance conditions and award criteria and technical specifications. This leads us to reflect on enforceability and value of contract performance conditions. For dessert, we discuss what some of our rituals that positively influence our productivity are
- How to differentiate between contract performance conditions and technical specifications?
- Where is the boundary between award criteria and contract performance?
- Why are Fair Trade considerations particularly problematic?
- Are we still talking about how to buy or instead what to buy?
- What are some rituals that positively influence productivity?
Let’s dish up public procurement law!
Marta Andhov & Willem Janssen
You might also be interested in Marta’s upcoming publication on this subject:
M. Andhov, “Commentary to article 70” in R. Caranta, A. Sanchez-Graells (eds.) Commentary of the Public Procurement Directive (2014/24/EU) (Edward Elgar 2021) – forthcoming.